Attention Would-Be Entrepreneurs: Stop dreaming of having your own successful freedom based lifestyle, and find out…
How To Easily Plan And Launch Your Own Business…In Just 48 Hours!
Don’t waste another minute building someone else’s business. Instead, start counting down the days until you can finally say, “I quit!”
Hey there soon-to-be business owner,
How long have you been daydreaming about hanging out your virtual shingle and finally kissing the 9 to 5 job (and your horrible boss) goodbye?
If you’re like most would-be entrepreneurs, chances are you’ve spent a fair number of hours contemplating what life will be like when you can finally…
- Set your own working hours (and never punch someone else’s clock again)
- Choose your own clients (so you can stop putting up with nasty customers)
- Decide your own pay rate (instead of waiting for that oh-so generous 3% increase at the end of the year)
- Work from home in your comfy pants and pony-tailed hair (or maybe from a lounge chair by the pool)
Unfortunately, for many would-be entrepreneurs…
Dreams Never Seem To Turn Into Reality
So many promising new businesses are derailed by a lack of confidence and direction. And it’s understandable, really. After all, you struggle with…
- Finding a profitable business idea and niche (that isn’t already done to death)
- Navigating a legal labyrinth of LLCs and S-corps and other cryptic terms
- Scaling the steep learning curve of a host of necessary tools and software
- Creating in-demand products and programs—and figuring out how to market them
And even if you do manage to get clear on all of the many (many) pieces and parts that go into creating a viable business…
You’re Left Feeling Overwhelmed At All There Is To Do
How can you possibly organize all your notepads, sticky notes, emails, random thoughts, trainings, books and folders (virtual and otherwise) into some sort of logical order? Where do you even begin?
Even if you think you have a viable business idea (and let’s face it, you really don’t know for sure) it can seem impossible to develop a full-fledged coaching program from it. You have to figure out…
- Who your clients are and what they really need (and are willing to pay for)
- How much you can charge (too little is just as bad as too much)
- How to reach your market (because even the best program will sit on the shelf if you don’t know how to promote it)
All that dreaming and wishing won’t provide a solid plan, and sometimes it just feels easier to keep your day job.
But you don’t have to settle for being a dreamer. Instead, take a look at….
Launch Your Biz Right: The 48 Hour Edition – How to Change Your Life in One Weekend!
My original 4 week plan has NOW been streamlined into a 48 Hour accelerated step-by-step workbook that is designed to move you closer to your entrepreneurial dreams by providing exactly the information you need, right when you need it. No more floundering; no more chaos; no more confusion.
Just a rock-solid plan to take you from cube dweller to lady boss—in less time than it takes to negotiate a raise.
Money and tax troubles derail more small businesses than do any other issues. By building a solid foundation right from the start, you’ll be much less likely to suffer the fate of so many failed businesses.
This workbook is filled with exercises, side hustle ideas, and worksheets.
There Is No Perfect Time To Start A Business
There is only right now, and if you miss this opportunity, when will you allow yourself to say “yes” to your dreams? Stop settling for the status quo, and start reaching for your goals, for your business, and for your life.
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars or become the next Tony Robbins, but I can promise you this. If you do the work I’ve outlined in this book, you’ll be miles closer to ditching that 9 to 5 job than you have ever been.
How much is that worth to you?